About Home Inspection Gurus™
Licensed home inspectors with years of experience that include multi-million dollar homes.
Detailed Inspection Report within 24 Hours*. (Same day report available)
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. that is why we have five star google rating
If you're looking to purchase a home in New York and want to be sure that you are making a wise buying decision?
Or are you planning to sell your home and want to be aware of any issues that may affect your sale price due to the buyer's home inspection?
Are you a New York real agent who is looking for an affordable, well-trained and experienced inspection team that works for your client's best interest?
Home Inspection Gurus™ is a full service, experienced and affordable home inspection provider serving NY, NJ & CT, benefiting both the buyers and sellers. Take advantage of the expertise of the lead home inspector with an engineering background and a combined 30-year experience between the company’s home inspectors in the field. Home inspections in NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY or CONNECTICUT within 24 hours!
Real estate experts recommend that a getting a home inspection is in the best interest of both buyers and sellers. The Home Inspection Gurus™ supplies our clients with the assurance needed when deciding on the purchase of your new home. Home inspections performed by TheHome Inspection Gurus™ are not just to report deficiencies, damages and defects. We recognize that buying/selling a home can be a stressful experience and quality information is essential in order to make a good decision. We serve as home consultants to help you understand the safety, and monetary impact of any damage and defects found in the home we inspect.
Home Inspection Gurus™ utilizes sophisticated instruments in the evaluation of many structural, mechanical, and electrical systems in the home. Electrical flaws, moisture in the walls, and all safety related items including hazardous conditions and substances are fully explained.
All our home inspections are performed by a licensed home inspector who will give an on-the-spot, instant verbal report, followed up with a formal 28 page easy to read and fully comprehensive report. Our inspections fully comply with the Standards of Practice (S.O.P) mandated by InterNACHI.
THE FORMAL REPORT INCLUDE:
- 1-page summary of all suggested repairs.
- Two pages of environmental concerns and hazardous substances.
- One page of New York State certified termite report.
ADNAN SIDDIQUI, CHIEF HOME INSPECTOR
- New York, New Jersey & Connecticut-licensed residential building inspector
- Studied Engineering at Stony Brook University.
- Received Bachelor’s from University of Southern California (USC)
- Years of home inspection experience ranging from inspections in the Hamptons, Long Island, New York City, Westchester,and as far as Rockland County, and Connecticut
RICHARD GALLAGER, TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- New York-licensed residential inspector.
- 28 years experience in engineering and design.
- 20 years experience in home inspections.
- Aerospace Engineer with master degree
- Years of home inspection experience ranging from home inspections in the Hamptons and going as far as upstate New York.
- Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Full Member in Good Standing, with InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).